Thursday, October 24, 2013

ONCE AGAIN BIG THANKS ALL TO YOU!!! :D

  Celebrate!!!

                                                                     (xxxHolic Manga, Anime Series)



   Look at us go everyone, I'd like to say a heart warming big thank you to everyone! We've hit the 1,000 marker. And it hasn't even been a full two months yet!... Once again I do really owe it to everyone for keeping up with my blog. Like I said before I will take your requests as they come. I read over each and every one, individually and decided "IF" "I can find a copy some where and that its within my budget at that particularly timing." I'll add it to my reading list!! If by any reason I can't post about what your requesting I will tell you. But fear not my fellow Manga and Anime lovers of the world, I have plenty of sources. So please don't feel that I've just dumped your messages in the trash file. With each new Manga or Anime series I'm asking to discuss I do look into them. Because I'm always open to reading new different types of Manga, or watching new Anime series. I do really enjoy reading Manga very much, but most of all I truly love the artwork. With each new author who's work I've come to read I appreciate their hard work, an all the time it takes to make these books possible, also their wonderful abilities. Thank you!! 

(Gate 7 Series)                                                                                 (Drug & Drop Series)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment